You Have Better Things To Do
Labelling doesn’t need to be so painful or labourious, it should simply be a fast, efficient form of communication that enables you to improve customer experience and drive overall sales.
Creating labels has always been a bit of a faff. Qsys Infinity is very different from the competition, no exporting, no messing about with third party programs and drivers. On-demand labelling is a key feature throughout the Qsys Infinity suite and what’s more, you can choose the point at which the labelling process suits your business. For example you may need tray labels or bench end labels to enable fast identification of a crop at any point in the production cycle. The labels you require could be created from the estimate process, or from the purchase order process, or at the point of receipt into the nursery potting zone.
Qsys Infinity Label Producer
Qsys has two modules for producing Labels & Tags. Infinity label Producer & Infinity Publisher. Here we show you how Infinity Label Producer actively creates and manages label & tag production from all appropriate points in our software suite.
Labels for your nursery, labels for your client nurseries, labels for your production stocks, labels for your growing on stocks – these are typically the kinds of labels and tags that Retailers, Nurseries and Commercial growers may need. Qsys Infinity Label Producer is built right into the heart of Qsys Infinity and can produce labels for you from all processes.
- Labels & Tags can be produced from production planning to enable easy labelling of stocks in production around the nursery. Complete traceability can be maintained using batch process management.
- Labels & Tags can be produced from Purchase Orders to enable easy labelling of liners or plugs for identification while growing on or ready for resale. Labels can be ready for before your purchase arrives. Complete traceability can be maintained by labelling batches at point of source (ie delivery)
- Labels & Tags can be produced from Sales Orders to enable fast and easy labelling of plants and tress with your client’s requirements such as prices, barcodes, colour logos, special offers etc.
- Simplest of all: direct labelling from stock. Ideal for Retail users or for Garden Centres
- For those who just want to replace HLS – A stand alone version of Qsys Infinity Label Producer. Produce labels & tags direct from Qsys Plant Master Library.
How It Works
Qsys Infinity provides various levels of bespoke labelling for pots, trays, trees and other products. Whether you require simple waterproof mono pot labels to provide a name and description of a plant, or full colour labels with bench end posters & promotional material, Qsys Label Connect will deliver it all. Each finished product can have a label type defined so that even if you sell a mixture of perennials and shrubs, you can confidently print everything you need for an order from one button.
What about the re-print nightmare?
We know that some labelling solutions on the market are limited in performance, particularly if you just need a re-print of one or two labels due to damage or loss. Qsys Infinity will preview the labels you are about to print, but here is the nice bit, every label is treated as a page so if you need “label number 13” again then you print only page 13 , just like you would in Word or Excel. Qsys Label Connect does not stop there. If you need a range of labels and quantities then that is just as easily achieved, as you would select page numbers to print in a Word document. There are other more sophisticated re-print methods available which handle changes in orders lines and order quantities.
Just highlight the label you wish to re-print and you are good to go.
Pot or tie labels – up to you
Not happy with the layout?
Qsys Infinity allows you full access to the design surface so you may adapt or adjust the labels just the way you want them.